1. Pillsbury Quick Bread: Perfect for that night when you have a sweet tooth and want the smell of something baking…but don’t want to really put in a lot of work. The banana bread is also super yummy and we even used it to make banana bread french toast the next day!
2. Dachshund Note Pads: I received these notepads from the sweetest client, who knows just how addicted I am to dachshunds! They make even the simplest notes that much cuter :)
3. Clinique Chubby Stick: I’ve never been a big lip color gal, but within the past year have been experimenting with different shades. I love this Clinique Chubby Stick because it feels more like a chapstick, isn’t sticky at all and is really easy to apply because it’s shaped like a pencil. Apply two coats for more of a dark Rihanna-like look!
4. Artwork from my Grandparents: Sadly I lost a very important member of my family two weeks ago, my Grandfather. As difficult as it is to lose someone, it makes me smile to see these paintings that were displayed in their home for years, now displayed in our home. I’ve always admired these little paintings, and I love getting to enjoy them everyday and be reminded of these two very important people, who always encouraged me to follow my dreams.
5. Young the Giant // Mind Over Matter: A great anytime album. I honestly haven’t stopped listening to Young the Giants new album. Enough said, go check it out.